Hello everyone! In light of our upcoming summer movie premiere event, I’d like to give you some details ahead of time, and that includes the unveiling of the movie we’ll be showing!
The official start to summer this year is on Friday, June 21, and because our movie parties are always on Saturday mornings, this year’s will be the very next day—June 22. Doors open at 9 a.m. and showtime will be 9:30 a.m. at Aurora Cineplex.
Each year, we’re reminded of why we do these movie parties: Every bit of our business throughout the year comes from you and the referrals you send our way. No matter if the referrals you send us don’t call or call later, we’re infinitely grateful that you’re sharing our name and the positive experience you’ve had working with us.
This is our way of thanking you for that! Being that you’re a past client or referring client, we’re giving you this link early. You can sign up here.
After you all have signed up, we’ll roll out the opportunity to other friends of friends. We have just 400 seats available, and we max out the theater year in and year out, so don’t delay in signing up!
And without further ado, the movie we’re screening is Toy Story 4! In case you don’t remember where we left off in the story, Andy will be giving the toys to Bonnie, and she’s making a new arts-and-crafts toy from a fork. The fourth movie will chronicle the fork’s adventures and how it learns to be a toy.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I’m looking forward to seeing you all at Aurora Cineplex on Saturday, June 22, at 9:00 a.m.!
Sellers have enjoyed a great five- to six-year run having the upper hand in our market, but now that conditions are shifting, those looking to list have become a little more apprehensive about making a move.
If you’re still thinking of selling, though, don’t be discouraged. Prices may be softening and inventory is definitely growing, but today I’d like to share five tips and tricks that will help you win in our market:
1. Price your home right from the start. Buyers know a bad deal when they spot one, and since they’ll be comparing your property against several others in the market, you need to make sure that your price is fair and competitive.
2. Have your home in near-perfect condition. The days of selling a home regardless of its condition are gone. Today’s buyers expect homes to be fresh, neat, and updated.
3. Don’t hesitate to adjust your price if necessary. If after 10 showings you haven’t received a single offer, it’s time to adjust your price.
4. Consider a reverse offer. Sometimes if buyers aren’t coming to you, then you should go to them. Writing a reverse offer will not only flatter a buyer, but it can also boost your chances of striking a deal.
5. Offer concessions. If you sweeten the deal by offering to pay closing costs or forgo certain contingencies, buyers may be more willing to move forward with purchasing your home.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Join your friends and neighbors for an indoor morning with a private showing at Aurora Cineplex. We will be watching Toy Story 4! Complimentary for our clients and friends. Showtime is at 9:30am, and check in will be from 9am-9:20am so make sure to arrive early to get your wristband and complimentary family popcorn! Pajamas and costumes are welcome! RESERVE TICKETS