Here are just some of the things we’re doing to rise to the challenge of assisting clients in these uncertain times.
With more social and economic restrictions imposed to curb the spread of the coronavirus, our daily lives have become filled with uncertainty. We’re waking up to a different world, and what’s really happening here is an economic shift—but shift happens.
Keller Williams has been around for 40 years and has endured four different shifts. We here at the Curtin Team were led through the last recession by the company’s excellent culture and effective business models.
I don’t need to rehash everything that’s uncertain; instead, I’ll tell you where the certainty lies: The Curtin Team is here for you. We’re on the phone all of the time, doing what we can to ensure our No. 1 priority is met and that everyone’s health and well-being is considered.
Keller Williams has been around for 40 years and has endured four different shifts.
Recently, we had nine groups of buyers move through one of our open houses, a testament to the fact that money is still moving around and the market is active.
Here are some guarantees when it comes to your mindset: If you decide to take your home off of the market right now, we can guarantee that it won’t sell. Or, if you’re preoccupied by the fear that your home won’t sell, then it definitely won’t sell.
Shifts can seem scary, but keep your perspective grounded. Unless you make a bad decision, history says that you’ll be golden if you stay in your home for the average seven to 10 years—and we simply don’t make bad decisions on behalf of our clients.
Here are the six things we’re working on right now to help our clients, friends, and family in this crisis:
- Virtual open houses. 99% of all transactions out there can be done this way. As long as everyone’s willing to be slightly inconvenienced, we can make the process happen in the safest way possible.
- Tenant check-ins. We’re calling all of our tenants just to check in on their health and see if there’s anything we can do for them. They’re very appreciative of this.
- Events. We’ve been putting a lot of our focus into education recently, and we plan on continuing all of our great educational events.
- Consulting appointments. We can change these from in-person meetings to phone calls or video conferences. Only the process is being altered, not the value we offer.
- Phone editing. If you’re serious about not having anyone in your home—not even a photographer—then we’ll help you edit your iPhone photos through Photoshop and/or other programs available to us.
- Alternatives to showings. We can use our expertise to shop instant-offer companies for you so you can find the best way to sell quickly without the need to show your house.
Now is the time to be thankful for everything that is still going right, and it’s also the time for opportunity. Look for opportunities around you! As always, reach out by phone or email if you have any questions for us.