- Joanne Curtin – Every Home Seller benefits from Joanne’s experience. Joanne’s primary job is to insure that your home sells for the most amount of money with the least amount of hassle. She oversees the pricing strategy and promotional and marketing activities for your home.
- Listing Partner – will manage the sales process with the support of a team.
- Listing Manager – will make sure your home is properly marketed, gather feedback after showings and report back to you on a regular basis. You’ll always have a go-to person available when you need questions answered.
- Home Stylists – As part of Joanne’s customer service, your Home Stylist will have an initial consultation and with your budget in mind, devise a plan to make a home as attractive as possible to potential buyers and to capture the essence of the home in photos used for marketing the property.
- Inside Sales Team – supports the Listing Team by making calls daily to find the Buyer for your home and get the word out about your home sale or open house event.
- Buyer Team– licensed Realtors who are dedicated to finding a Buyer for your home. The Buyer Team will pre-qualify unrepresented Buyers and show (qualified) Buyers your property.
- Contract Manager / Associate Broker – why do the most successful companies hire trained negotiators? Because it nets them more money. And so will you with a Contract Manager who watches all the details of your contract.
- Transaction Manager – there are a lot of details to coordinate from the time you go under contract to your successful closing. That’s why we have a dedicate Transaction Manager to watch all those details and make your life easier through the process.
October 14th: Annual Friends and Family Fall Festival Event. Please join us on October 14th from 11am-3pm at the Historic Bulloch Hall. When you come check in at our event table, a team member will give you a complimentary pumpkin. We will also have food, faceprinting, bounce houses, DJ, balloon artist, free professional photos along with games!