- Sell Your House
- Buy A Home
- Who We Are
- Client Success Stories
- Curtin Team Cares
Real Estate experience matters. We so appreciate you visiting us here. This is an important decision you’re about to make to list your home. Our job will be to make you feel comfortable and confident that we can get your home sold and show you why so many people have decided to choose us. Traditional methods of selling often place a lot of inconvenience on the home seller. We’ve set ourselves apart by making your terms a top priority.
We have an Exclusive Curtin Team Home Stylist to help you prepare your home and to really maximize your profits. We will give you all of the information and statistics that you need to gain a clear understanding of the market in your particular neighborhood, discuss timing, and go over a personalized marketing, pricing, and timing strategy to get your home sold on your terms and for the best price possible. You can read more about how we accomplish this here.
Experience matters. Put the power of our specialists team to work for you.
Fill out the form below or call us directly at 678-287-4848 to get started.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your move. We realize you have a choice when hiring an agent to help you buy a new home and truly appreciate the opportunity to present our approach.
Our focus is on you.
Our team approach means that you’ll get an expert negotiator, seasoned financial adviser and superb contract preparation. We will help you with any home, whether it’s listed on FMLS, GAMLS, it is being sold directly by the owner, or it is not even on the market.
We have the expertise in crafting and presenting your offer so that you get best deal.
We have saved our clients endless amounts of time, money and frustration.
And we make the process FUN! Moving can be one of the most stressful times of our life, it’s important that you have some fun along the way, laugh and relieve some stress.
– Every Home Buyer benefits from Joanne’s experience. Joanne’s primary job is to insure that the team is delivering thehigh service standard clients expect and that the team remains at the forefront of market trends and education.
– licensed Realtors who are dedicated to creating the perfect home buying experience for each client and to help youunderstand and feel at ease throughout the home buying process.
Inside Sales Team
– supports the Buyer Team by making calls daily to find homes that may not currently be on the market and couldpossibly be a match.
Director of Operations
-The Director of Operations assists the Buyer Team with the details of your contract.
– there are a lot of details to coordinate from the time you go under contract to your successful closing. That’s whywe have a dedicated Account Manager to watch all those details and make your life easier through the process.
– if your financing your purchase, we’ll supply you with a list of our Preferred Lender Partners who we know providethe highest level of service to insure a smooth and timely closing.
– the Closing Attorney is who will “close the deal” and oversee all the signing of the documents to properly transfer the property to you.
What does it mean to be a Buyer with the Curtin Team?